Celebrating Taking Charge
The 3rd May is pretty special – not only because I finally have a day off, or because it’s voting day. Nope, today is publication day for Mandy Baggot’s fifth novel Taking Charge, courtesy of US based Sapphire Star Publishing. Those of you who’ve been following Mandy on twitter know that today has been dubbed a non stop party day! I’ve been so excited that I found it almost impossible to sleep last night, and yes I bought my copy at 5:10 am!! I finally get to stay in bed with the hunky Cole Ryan 😉
If the thought alone, of a hunky hero isn’t enough to entice you to buy this book, read the book blurb:
American-born Robyn Matthers is going home. With her dad in hospital, his roadhouse in ruins and the ice hockey team slipping down the league, she needs to take charge. But does she have the strength to do it?
Cole Ryan is a hockey player on a personal mission. He’s tall, dark, hot and Robyn’s noticed! But can she trust her feelings – or his? And what will Cole do when he finds out the truth about her?
Robyn returns to Michigan and things aren’t quite the same. Her best friend has grown up and is thinking about marriage and babies, the ice hockey team is no longer the life blood of the community and her father is engaged!
When Robyn’s twin cousins drag up past events that hold painful memories for her, she and Cole are forced together. But are either of them ready to start something new?
With an ill father, a trailer trash almost step-mom and ex-boyfriend Brad desperate for another chance, does Robyn have time to contemplate a relationship? Does she really want one? And is it physically possible for two people to fall in love in just three days?
Seeing as it’s party time, I felt it was probably ok to indulge a little and am celebrating by salivating over this:
How are you celebrating Taking Charge Publication Day?
About uktreasurePassion for reading and gadgets. Currently love all things Kindle - yes it travels with me most places. Attempting to downsize so also trying my hand at selling items on eBay and Amazon Marketplace
- 3% done with One Night Only, by Sue Welfare: Add a quote, comment or note bit.ly/Mvviow 5 years ago
- Continuing absence from twitter and Facebook to continue til next week. Sorry folks - blame the day job! 5 years ago
- @woosha8 hi my continuing habit of going AWOL is all work related :( hopefully should be back to normal in a weeks time! How r u? 5 years ago
- @WellsNicky @anjanavasan @linshealy @jessstrassner @scuppered @mandybaggot Thanks! 5 years ago
- RT @KatieMettner: I just bought The Quintessential Gemini on #kindle by @LinnBHalton & @SapphireStarPub! #SSParty 4 a chance to win! ... 5 years ago